Monday, January 9, 2017

2016 Portfolio Summary Stock Picks

Its time to evaluate my own stock picks. I had picked 5 stocks in my 2016 Portfolio, alongside with a few updates on my 2015 stocks. If you want to read about my 2016 stock picks, you can click on the dates:
1. LIIHEN: 3 posts posted on: 7 Jan 2016, 29 February 2016, 31 May 2016
2. TOMYPAK: 3 posts posted on: 6 March 2016, 22 May 2016, 7 July 2016
3. UCHITEC: 26 April 2016
4: YEELEE: 2 posts posted on: 15 Aug 2016, 28 November 2016
5. SALUTE: 28 December 2016

If you like my way of analysis and you haven't join me in my facebook, appreciate if you could like my FB page, https://www.facebook.com/gainvestor10sai/?fref=ts
Thank you^^



For SALUTE, i will carry forward it to 2017's portfolio. Therefore, in my 2016 portfolio, there will be only 4 counters to be evaluated. Below is the summary table:
Gainvestor 2016 Portfolio Summary
Assumptions:
1. All the transactions are in gross amount without considering in the brokerage fee, clearing fee and stamp duty.
2. The bought price is the next day of my recommendation
3. Assume i bought 1,000 shares, and the selling price is on 30 December 2016.
4. SALUTE will be recorded in 2017 Portfolio.

From the table above, Gainvestor Portfolio had gained 10% for 2016. The biggest gain is LIIHEN, while the biggest loser is TOMYPAK-WA10% is considered as a fair result, at least it is higher than the FD rate. I hope you had benefited from my stock picks =DIn 2017, i hope my portfolio can at least maintain 10% or higher than 2016s and more active in sharing~

In 2016, i only managed to conduct a sharing session in Miri. In 2017, i hope to conduct a few sharing sessions and investment workshops, with the objectives to meet up with the investors and also to share about stock investing to those who are eager to learn.

My first sharing session and first investing workshop will be conducted in Sibu, Sarawak. You can come to hear me out and understand my investing strategies in the free sharing session before making any effort or decision for the workshop. The free sharing session will be conducted in Chinese whilst for the workshop, the materials will be in English but the whole session will be carried in Chinese.

Below are the dates:

Gainvestor Free Sharing Session


DATE: 3 February 2017 (Friday)
VENUE: Li Hua Hotel, Sibu Bus Terminal, Sibu, Sarawak. (Level 1, Conference Room 1)
TIME: 6.30pm to 9.00pm
LANGUAGE: Chinese
FEE: FOC



Gainvestor Investment Workshop Level 1


DATE: 11 February 2017 (Saturday)
VENUE: Level 2, No. 44 Chengal Road, Sibu, Sarawak
TIME: 8.30am to 5.00pm
LANGUAGE: Materials in English, Presentation in Chinese
FEE: RM168 (Limited to 8 pax/ Lunch and Teabreaks are provided)




For more information about my sharing session and my investing workshop, please click HERE.

Let's not talk about the profit and loss, let's just talk about investment analysis and interests. If you
are interested, or you have any queries or comments, you can always drop me an email at gainvestor10sai@gmail.com or you can communicate with me through FB messenger at Gainvestor10sai. I truly appreciate all the feedbacks, no matter good or bad. There are too many things i want to share also. If you like to know me more, you can refer to my previous posts. From there, hopefully you can know what type of person i am.

If you are interested to learn more on investing knowledge, you are always welcomed to attend the sharing session and the investment workshop. If you want to go FAST, go alone. If you want to go FAR, we go TOGETHER! Together, we take the road not taken. The more we LEARN, the more we EARN...

I think all of us deserved an investment knowledge, give yourself a chance, and also give me a change. What say you? Hope to see you guys in Sibu.


If you like my way of analysis and you haven't join me in my facebook, appreciate if you could like my FB page, https://www.facebook.com/gainvestor10sai/?fref=ts
Thank you^^


Let's Ride the Wind and Gainvest

Gainvestor 10sai
9 January 2017
6.25pm

1 comment: