Monday, April 24, 2017

Learn, Invest, GAIN - Gainvestor

We invest with a dream...

Either to be financially free, to race against the rising inflation and cost of living, to increase our cash reserves for future, for our family or loved ones, for own satisfaction... No matter what are our reasons, i believe we must have be cautious and conscious of our decisions and what impacts will our actions be. Always anticipate the worst and have a plan B for every strategy. Invest with a purpose or reason, carry out the reason with a proper strategy, be resilient in finding the best-fit-strategy that can maximise the profit, repeat the strategy over and over again and constantly be reminded of the reason we invest.

I invest based on the popular-known techniques Fundamental Analysis (FA) and Technical Analysis (TA) and with my own Projection Analysis (PA). The company must be making steady profits or steady growth. We invest on the company's future, alongside with its theme. It is normal for us to invest in a good FA company because of its steady financial performance. But, to reach out our knowledge, we should put our eyesight in investing in a company because of its future and potential business prospect. The fundamentals provide us a cushion that the company had done good job in the past, but does not necessarily meant that they will uphold their good business.

I always mentioned in my blog about research (审查), foresight (眼光) and faith (信念). Thats what i have practiced before i bought in a stock. Of course, sometimes i let my greed and fear take over. Well, i am also a human. Human make mistakes, but most importantly is we learnt from mistake and do not repeat it again in our next strategy. Well, its easier said than done. Haha, i know. I allow myself for some room of errors so that there is room for improvements =P

Today, i am going share about the story of a puppy named OCNCASH. OCNCASH is one of my (30 cents penny stock) 三仙股 in 2015. After 2 years, OCNCASH finally break a new high and now maybe in the edge of breaking new high. And how actually the FA, TA and PA can come into our investment strategy.

If you like my way of analysis and you haven't join me in my facebook, appreciate if you could like my FB page, https://www.facebook.com/gainvestor10sai/?fref=ts
Thank you^^



OCNCASH is my first stock pick in my blog, first appearing on 24 September 2015. OCNCASH is engaged with felts and also nonwoven industry. The balance sheet of the company is strong with some debts. The company's business had been improving for the past 4 years, which can be seen in its revenue and net profit. The fundamental of the company can only be known through research. We search for information in the Bursa announcements, quarter reports, annual reports, company's websites, newspapers and blogs. The highest credibility is got to be the Bursa announcements and their generated reports.

Subsequently i had done a follow up after OCNCASH released its Q3 2015 report on 26 November 2015. In the post, OCNCASH posted a 3 digit growth and my target TP is 0.65 (which it took around 1.5 years to reach. haha)

I had been keeping OCNCASH in my portfolio. Till when i saw Perodua Bezza's website on the felts. It reignited me of the OCNCASH as they are in the business of felts. I posted a chart on 11 August 2016 and a comprehensive write up about the Perodua Bezza vs Proton Persona on 18 August 2016. Since Proton and Perodua had new cars, we just need to make sure that the car sales increased. If the new series of car increased, meaning to say OCNCASH's revenue and net profit will increase also. But sadly, the automobile industry in Malaysia is not going so well last year.

On 29 August 2016, i posted a short updates about OCNCASH after they released their Q2 2016 result. In Q2 result, their net profit record the highest since it's listed. That's a surprise for me too.


On 24 February 2017, in terms of technical chart, there is an inverted head and shoulder in the chart, with the target TP of around 0.54. The possible catalyst for OCNCASH is it had fulfilled the criteria to go to Main Board. In fact, in 2016, they already can transferred to Main Board, but will they be doing it now? As mentioned in my blog, the automobile industry starts to slow down and the non-woven industry is in stagnant mode. I need to look at the Annual Report to decide whether i want to hold OCNCASH or not.

On 3 and 8 March 2017, i had posted some updates about OCNCASH in my Facebook Page. OCNCASH's inverted head and shoulder is a successful breakthrough and is now all time high.

If we look at the chart from 2015 to 2017. OCNCASH had increased around 100% in 1.5 years. In August 2016, the share price did fall back to 0.315 the lowest, before surging up like a bull to 0.7. To be exact, it went to 100% in just 9 months. For me, this is already considered as a very good achievement for me.

CIMB had given the target price of 0.88 for OCNCASH. As for me, i will wait for the Annual Report 2016 to see whether there are any surprises.

As for conclusion, starting from the beginning, the growth of the company is the main driver that keep me to hold OCNCASH. With steady FA, and enter it in through TA. With the Projection Analysis and simple calculation, the TP of OCNCASH is finally within reach after 1.5 years since my first post about OCNCASH. I researched the company thoroughly, with less debt and still growing. The non-woven industry supposed to be growing aligned with the population of human in Japan. I had foresighted and visioned that the usage of non-woven industry will continue to grow. The non-woven industry is mostly exported to Japan, whereby Japan is now facing a lot of old people issue. And from exporting to Japan, OCNCASH can earn USD, so it is riding the wind of weakening MYR. My faith on OCNCASH comes from how deep my knowledge and understanding on the company.

Everybody had their own respective strategies when it comes to investing. Always trying to find our best-fit strategy so that we can maximise our profit. As of now, OCNCASH is one of the example that shows the importance of researching the FA, foresight the TA and faith on the PA. This proves that my investing strategies work. Sometimes, we can have a lot of reasons to buy a stock, but we just need a reason to firmly continue to hold the stock.

I will be organizing a free sharing session in Grand Supreme Hotel, Kuching on 13 May 2017 (Saturday). It will be conducted in Mandarin. If you are interested to learn, i always welcome you to hear me out in the free sharing session. As for my investing course, the dates are not firmed yet. If the dates are firm, i will update on my PAGE. If you want to understand me, you can also click HERE.

Hope to see you in Kuching and please wait for my (30 cents penny stock) 三仙股 in the coming posts. Next up will be either in Johor Bahru or KL. Thank you.

If you like my way of analysis and you haven't join me in my facebook, appreciate if you could like my FB page, https://www.facebook.com/gainvestor10sai/?fref=ts
Thank you^^

Let's Ride the Wind and Gainvest


Gainvestor 10sai
24 April 2017
6.33pm

No comments:

Post a Comment